THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 15 Maret 2010

This from one of a young child karawang
My real story, why I hate the jack mania,
BLOOD BLOOD reply
KARAWANG 2004 ...
I graduated from a public high school and will continue kulioah karawang at a private university in Bandung, my girlfriend tiara continue studies at a university in depok.
although far apart our relationship continues even though there is often a fight because of distance and depok bandung ....
every 2 weeks once I regularly come to visit in depok tiara, I same
* with a distance of no fear, because he was everything for me.
In 2006 I will travel to the boarding tiara persib watching all held together, by chance we were both fanatical fans persib.
There we watched at friends persib kosan tiara which is approximately 500m away from boarding tiara. after finishing the game persib, I brought home tiara, after all I have to rush back to bandung
because I had a class the next day. Not yet halfway through, in an alley, there is a group of youths dressed Orenz intercept my bike, and one of them they say "lu viking, huh??" because they feel
no problem I said "Yes". arrived they started beating me with a beam and then pelted with bricks, I was lucky to wear a helmet,
but unlucky for the tiara, although he was not being targeted, he was hit by a thrown stone bouncing off my helmet, and fell, his head on a bulge in the wall of the aisle, suddenly I was shocked and intends to strike back,
but they had fled earlier. see a fainting condition tiara and bleeding from the ears, I immediately ask for help, some
residents came to help and immediately bring tiara into a clinic, who refused because of injuries are considered severe tiara, tiaras ebuah immediately taken to hospital, where she received intensive treatment, I immediately contact the parents tiara in karawang,
that immediately comes to depok. lapse of a few minutes after I called I got the news from the doctor if the left tiara on her head because there is paralyzed, bleeding wound that left brain membranes acute, I am persuaded that I should see her doctor
though briefly, at first strictly prohibits doctors, but I say that I was her future husband, the doctor was allowed. I was only allowed in for 3 minutes, then I went in and saw the tiara, my tears flowed freely,
after that I immediately walked towards the door, but heard the sound of choking, I looked, tiara with pale face lifted her head slightly, then vomiting of blood, and then lay back spasm, I and 2 sisters who were there are very shocked,
I was told to get out and then the nurse immediately called the doctor, half an hour I waited outside, then the doctor came out saying that the tiara was dead, I just froze in disbelief disana.Tak speechless, lapse of some time parents tiara arrived, I then explained to them events and circumstances tiara now.
Tiara mother fainted and her father immediately sank, I will not forget the words that he repeatedly said, "why, my son??"
Since then I swear, their blood will be spilled in the back with them a sea of blood, his life is going to reply with a thousand lives them.
I tell this story is so that people know what the Jakmania it, how how could they, even in women.

Tiara Nissen recalled Suhendar
1987-2006, from people who still love you.
by, Ashton Dhirgantara

Kabo comrades, viking, Bonek, etc. that have a group, please spread my story so that everyone knows how cruel the jack it.

INFO FROM BONEK

My friend who went to tell if dy miserable ever heard pebincangan 2 aremania at a food stall coolness unibraw.slah one of them is a korlap who doubles as a ticket scalper, while a distinguished only ordinary aremania
"(After talking tentng pertndingan Arema prediction vs. Persema who will begin a few hours, they changed the theme of conversation)"

aremania usual: "You see time Arema kmarin vs. Persebaya in sadion?"

korlap / brokers: baseball!! * why?

aremania plain: "it's okay .. I also do not see ya ... emang really bad luck aja win the game .."

korlap / brokers: "Iyo yo .. but itulo already set"

aremania usual: "how come? not possible!"

korlap / brokers: "yes .. two days sbelum game I participated in the meeting headquarters aremania .. LHA Prev dmulai meeting, no board didlm Arema, TRS referees, and administrators pssi.mreka berunding.dari their talks I heard if the match between Arema vs. Persebaya already regulated jd bwt arema.trs victory this year's jga arema.so Arema Ntar champion "

aremania usual: wah how come so? (with expression of surprise and disbelief)

korlap / brokers: "yes .. because for a pilot"

aremania usual: "what a pilot?"

korlap / brokers: "yes because it Arema ISL is the only club which is held by PT itself and not rely on the intervention of local budgets. so Arema ISL champion club so that others can learn from Arema"

aremania usual: but why the process is that?? not be a true champion dunk?

korlap / brokers: "i do not know what I hear a hell .. so ... so wasitnya yesterday to our advantage"

aremania usual: (pause while looking thought the words korlap)

may believe may not .. but it was really honest conversation about the game 2 people aremania Arema vs. Persebaya which I translate from the Java language to Indonesian


By info: BeEbek Sang-won

0 komentar: