THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 15 Maret 2010



at my house once a lot of young children and Them habit every day, what more in the evening. Them doing sports activities every afternoon football. It was the habit of people in my village. Also I liked the soccer team is no stranger in Indonesia That Is Persebaya. Persebaya very powerful team in an away match in the opponent as well as at home. I was exercising every day is always football. in my village is the village Gambiran, every August always held a tournament on the field Gambiran.ranging from ages 17-25 and as for the age 26-50. maiyoritas residents near my house loves football. pictures on top of that my friends who always play football.
and they also wear my favorite team. child named o'is in black, green clad Furqan, who carried the ball that they aziz.dan my friend's apartment who always play with me. I participated in the BONEK Persebaya supporters. holiday when I went to the city of Surabaya. I visited in SURABAYA GREEN SHOP. SHOP GREEN MANIA BONEK was a gathering place. after that I went to Stadium 10 NOVEMBER. but I do not have time to take pictures. That's my activities and my personal experience.

0 komentar: